United Ice on Main 2020
United Community Bank Ice on Main, located in the heart of downtown Greenville, is an open-air ice skating rink. Since 2011, more than 86,000 skaters and countless spectators have enjoyed Greenville’s favorite holiday tradition.
Come out from November 13 through January 31 to celebrate the holiday season with one of America’s favorite winter traditions – ice skating!
Tickets, which include skate rentals, are $10 for adults and $8 for children twelve and under. And new this season, Ice on Main is offering a season pass (good for ten visits) for $50.
Regular Operating Hours
Monday – Friday: 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
School Break Hours
November 30 – January 3: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Special Holiday Hours
Wednesday, Nov. 25: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 26: 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday, Nov. 27: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Christmas Eve: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Christmas Day: CLOSED
New Year’s Eve: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
New Year’s Day: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Martin Luther King Day: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Please help maintain a safe skating environment by following the COVID-19 safety precautions:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, do not enter the event site.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from others.
- Use hand sanitizing stations located throughout the event site .
- Face coverings are required within the event site.
- Use designated entrances and exits.
- One non-ticketed spectator will be admitted to the event site per ticketed spectator. Additional spectators can view the rink from the patio next to City Hall.