The clinic is located at 600 Arlington Avenue, on the corner of Arlington Avenue and S. Leach Street in downtown Greenville. The clinic serves low-income residents of Greenville County who have no medical coverage (that is, no Medicaid, Medicare, or private health insurance). Eligibility is determined by total household income and the number of people in the household. To be screened for assistance, potential patients must bring Social security cards, paycheck stubs, and verification of Greenville County residency.
Dr. Steven Nigh has over 27 years experience in solving all of your vision problems for you. He is qualified for the following services:
- Comprehensive Vision Examinations
- All Contact lens services including lenses to correct astigmatism and bifocal soft lenses.
- Affiliated with The Laser Center if you need to have treatment to cure your vision problems.
- Also treats many eye diseases.
- In Greenville at (864) 234-5777
- In Spartanburg at (864) 595-4311.