Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings, is pleased to offer a preventive health event at McCarter Presbyterian Church on 1/11/2019.
Five screenings will be offered that scan for potential health problems related to:
• blocked arteries which is a leading cause of stroke;
• abdominal aortic aneurysms which can lead to a ruptured aorta;
• hardening of the arteries in the legs which is a strong predictor of heart disease;
• atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat which is closely tied to stroke risk;
• and a bone density screening, for men and women, used to assess the risk of osteoporosis.
Register for a Wellness Package which includes 4 vascular tests and osteoporosis screening from $149 ($139 with our member discount).
All five screenings take 60-90 minutes to complete.
There are three ways to register for this event and to receive a $10 discount off any package priced above $129, please call toll-free 1-888-653-6441 or visit http://lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle or text the word circle to 797979