The musical experience of the summer comes to Fluor Field on Saturday, August 31, with the first-ever Greenville Country Music Fest.
With more than fifteen acts headlined by multi-Platinum recording group Old Dominion, a visit from the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales, and an incredible array of food and beverage vendors, this is one event you won’t want to miss!
Gates open to Fluor Field at 1:00 pm. Re-entry is permitted if if you have ticket, wristband, and are stamped on exit. Attendees are allowed to bring in the following items: phones, sunscreen, blankets, approved bags, and festival flags without metal or wooden poles.
The full list of performances on the Main Stage (located on the field) and the Second Stage (located in the Furman Picnic Pavilion) are as follows:
- DJ Slim McGraw – 1:00 PM-2:00 PM
- Whits End – 2:00 PM-2:30 PM
- Doug McCormick – 3:00 PM-3:30 PM
- Nicko Moon – 4:00 PM-4:30 PM
- John Gurney – 5:00 PM-5:30 PM
- Gyth Rigdon – 6:00 PM-6:30 PM
- Filmore – 7:00 PM-7:30 PM
- LANCO – 8:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Old Dominion – 9:30 PM-11:00 PM
- Warrick McZeke – 2:30 PM-3:00 PM
- Jake Bartley Band – 3:30 PM-4:00 PM
- Dirty Grass Soul – 4:30 PM-5:00 PM
- Piedmont Boys – 5:30 PM-6:00 PM
Ticket options include Champions Club VIP Experience ($249), Super VIP On-Field Experience ($199), Main Stage VIP On-Field Experience ($99), and On-Field General Admission ($60). For more information about each option and to purchase tickets, please visit www.GVLFest.com. Ticket prices will be going up on Friday, August 23rd, so act now!