The Nonprofit Relief Grant Program can award between $2,500-$50,000 to 501(c)(3) organizations registered in South Carolina that were hindered by COVID-19.
Nonprofit Relief Grant Program
Provides grants to nonprofit organizations to reimburse qualifying expenditures for providing services or revenue loss due to COVID-19.
Grant Awards: Will range from $2,500 to $50,000
- Designated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization by the Internal Revenue Service
- Registered as a public charity with the South Carolina Secretary of State
- Physically located and providing services in South Carolina
- In operation from October 13, 2019 to present
- Can demonstrate a financial or operational impact due to COVID-19
Application Window: October 19, 2020 – November 1, 2020
Application: Will be available on October 19, 2020.