The Freewheelers of Spartanburg
Join anytime for $25 (Single Membership)!
By joining the Freewheelers you help support bicycle advocacy in the Spartanburg area. Membership also provides members opportunities to network with other cyclists through the online message board for rides and events. Membership drive for the coming year is Oct-Dec of each year.
Club membership is no longer be a requirement to participate in the Assault on Mt. Mitchell.
Benefits and examples of what we do:
- The Freewheelers offer a challenging and extensive ride calendar for the beginner as well as the seasoned rider
- Monthly Club meetings to help guide and support cycling in Spartanburg.
- Support for the Palmetto Cycling Coalition
- Supplemental accident medical insurance on all posted Club rides
- Annual Spartanburg Criterium racing sponsorship
- Bearden Josey women’s racing team support
- Spinx Masters racing team support
- SAG support for local rides
- Assault on Mount Mitchell training rides.