This series of six live sessions will offer an opportunity for farmers to boost understanding of best practices for vegetable production according to CNG standards, and connect to a North American network of ecological farmers.
Each dynamic 90-minute virtual session will include:
- At least one short Film, professionally produced
- Lesson by CNG’s certification specialist, an experienced farming instructor
- Expert Exchange, a live conversation between experienced CNG farmers
- Participant Q & A with the experts, plus
- Small group discussions to network with experts and other farmers
- Seed Selection
- Weed Management
- Pest Management
- Bed Prep 101
- Soil Management
- Disease Management
Because of your connection to Organic Growers School, you’re entitled to 25% off tickets: $60 rather than $80 for General Admission.
Feel free to forward this invitation to farmers you know. They may use the discount code because of their connection to you